Asia is the biggest continent on this planet with a whole alphabet soup of countries and cultures for you to experience. If you have already or plan on making the trip, you might seriously feel like you’ve stepped into a whole new world!
China alone had approximately 60.74 million international tourist arrivals in 2017. And it’s no wonder! Asia has always attracted people with its architecture, nature, and culture. You feel like you’re in a totally different world where you can sometimes even lose yourself. Well, if you saw that movie Avatar, you’ll be convinced you’re on another planet!
Other videos you might like:
Scientists Finally Explain Why Asians Look So Cute https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COkvq7WKy9Q&
12 Strange Things in South Korea That Surprise an Inexperienced Traveler https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nM8w02I9c0&
10 Smallest Countries You Never Knew Existed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHaXOzVyHzI&
Out-of-this-world flavors 0:27
Sleeping people anywhere 0:52
One-of-a-kind animals 1:31
And some equally strange-looking plants…. 2:06
Lowest and highest points on land 2:38
Some bizarre inventions 3:21
Hotels with robot staff 4:04
Pandora on Earth 4:35
Not your run-of-the-mill adventure activities 5:19
Perfect marriage of nature and technology 6:07
Only one time zone 6:43
Longest bridge in the world 8:01
The fountain of youth 8:36
#asia #travel #brightside
Preview photo credit:
Chuando Tan (in the right): By chuando_chuandoandfrey/Instagram, https://www.instagram.com/chuando_chuandoandfrey, https://www.instagram.com/p/Br9-YahAcsT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Will Ferrell: By Jerry Perez, PacificCoastNews/EAST NEWS, https://www.eastnews.ru/pictures/picture/id/60773747/i/99/t/127
Animation is created by Bright Side.
– If you were ever curious about all the possible flavors your favorite snacks come in, then the Far East is your destination!
– Don’t be shocked to see people grabbing a power nap in random public places.
– Asia has some of the most interesting animal species that can only be found on this continent. Take the Indian sloth bear, for instance.
– Indonesia is also home to some bizarre flora. Ever seen a corpse flower? Ever smelled one? Eh, trust me, you don’t want to.
– The great Mount Everest in the Himalayas, as you may know, is the highest peak on the planet, rising above sea level at a staggering 29,029 feet.
– Asia has some weird inventions that you might be interested in owning. Japan’s Toyota-i-road is a combination of a car and a motorcycle.
– The Zhangjiajie National Forest Park has the Southern Sky Column, which was actually officially renamed Avatar Mountain after the movie’s release!
– In China, there’s a perfectly trimmed juniper tree garden that, when looked at from above, turns out to be a QR code!
– China is one of the largest countries in the world, and you’d expect it to have at least 5 time zones, right? But it only has one, and that’s Beijing Time!
– Whereas most countries in the West spend a lot of time and money trying to make their teeth look whiter, some Asian cultures do the opposite!
– Heading back to China, let’s look at the world’s longest bridge. That would be the Danyang–Kunshan Grand Bridge.
– Japan itself has the most centenarians (that’s people who’ve celebrated their 100th birthday) per capita.
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC