If you think that her royal duties keep the Queen sitting all day long, let me correct you. Throughout her life, she’s traveled more than any other ruler in the world. And let’s not forget the Queen’s love for horses. Of course, she doesn’t race anymore but she still finds time to ride now and then. And, of course, that’s not all.
She has really good genes 0:35
She’s happily married 1:08
She knows how to manage stress 1:51
She sticks to healthy food 2:36
She has regular medical check-ups 3:46
She works out 4:35
She keeps her mind occupied 5:20
She gets enough sleep 6:14
She helps others 7:06
She drinks plenty of tea 7:52
She enjoys life 8:38
#queen #royalfamily #brightside
The Queen Elizabeth was out horse riding at Windsor Castle: By BEIRNE/SIPA PRESS/EAST NEWS, https://www.eastnews.ru/pictures/picture/id/26697/i/52/t/127
Animation is created by Bright Side.
– Biologists say that in no small measure, the genes you have influence your life span. There’s no denying that the Queen is pretty lucky on that front.
– Elizabeth II married Prince Philip in 1947. Their love story’s been going on for over 70 years now!
– As her former spokesperson Dickie Arbiter says, “she can get angry if something doesn’t go right, but as it’s often out of her control there is no point becoming stressed about it.”
– Though the Queen can order absolutely anything, she prefers to eat simple and healthy meals. She’s all about self-discipline when it comes to food; she actually controls all the recipes herself.
– Let’s be honest, sometimes it seems like there’s no time or need to go to the doctor if you’re feeling ok. But that’s not the case for Her Majesty.
– Unlike many people of her generation who choose to stay away from modern technology, she’s curious about it.
– The Queen’s everyday schedule is pretty rough, and she’d never accomplish so many things during the day if she didn’t have a good night’s rest.
– Another thing we could all learn from Queen Elizabeth is her devotion to charity. She’s a patron for over 600 organizations of all kinds, including hospitals, schools, art institutions, and sports associations.
– One of the Queen’s secrets to a long and healthy life is drinking tea.
– Elizabeth II definitely knows how to keep a cool head most of the time. But she also doesn’t forget that enjoying yourself is very important for feeling good.
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC