Are you a curious person? Don’t deny it! The world around us is full of surprises and secrets, so it’s impossible not to be. So here I am to satisfy your curiosity and quite possibly make you the most knowledgeable person in any room! Of course, no one can know everything because the world is simply too big. But why not broaden your horizons?
#amazingfacts #animalfacts #interestingfacts
Other videos you might like:
20 Interesting Facts You’re Too Lazy to Google https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZqFokYyluw&
9 Facts We Should Finally Stop Believing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoVEgea–FQ&
17 Jaw-Dropping Facts You Didn’t Know About the Human Body https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZhclrlQ2Eo&
Chocolate milk was once a medicine 0:20
Bird’s saliva is actually an expensive delicacy 0:38
The popsicle was invented by an 11-year-old boy 0:58
Bananas’ curved shape 1:17
Elephants can’t jump 1:33
Flamingos are born white or grey 1:49
Cats can’t taste sugar 2:09
Crocodiles can’t stick their tongues out 2:27
Your fat cells don’t just disappear 2:45
Traffic lights can be blue 3:00
Charles Darwin invented an office chair 3:14
Hawaiian pizza is actually Canadian 3:27
Snail teeth are the hardest natural material 3:40
Tigers have striped skin 4:01
Champagne was once used as shoe polish 4:20
Bulls don’t hate red 4:33
Silver objects don’t purify water from bacteria 4:48
A cockroach can live without its head 5:06
Chocolate was once a currency 5:25
A dog is as smart as a toddler 5:44
A town where cell phones are banned 5:58
Fidgeting burns calories 6:21
Your hair contains traces of gold 6:40
A writer predicted how the Titanic would sink 6:54
Wearing orange might be bad for your career 7:20
Preview photo credit:
Beautiful tiger fur texture of real tiger skin and fur: By Value Stock Images/EAST NEWS, https://www.eastnews.ru/pictures/picture/id/27234332/i/0/t/0
Animation is created by Bright Side.
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– You might think that caviar and truffles are the foods of the rich. But in China, they prefer Bird’s nest soup, and the swiftlets’ saliva is one of its ingredients.
– Bananas grow in rainforests where there is not much sunlight. That’s why bananas bend trying to reach for the breaks of light in the canopy.
– Flamingos are born white or grey. It takes them up to 3 years to get their mature pink, orange, or red plumage.
– Wanna know how to tell a crocodile from an alligator? Alligators can stick out their tongues while crocodiles don’t.
– Traffic lights can be blue. Yes, you can see it in Japan. Some traffic lights there turn blue instead of green because historically both colors were named with the same word.
– This pizza with ham and pineapples was invented in Ontario in 1962 by a Canadian chef. He named it Hawaiian after the brand of canned pineapple he used.
– There is a type of aquatic snail called limpet. Limpet teeth are 100 times thinner than a human hair but they can withstand more pressure than it takes to create diamonds from carbon.
– They say a leopard can’t change its spots. But tigers can’t change their stripes either because their skin has the same stripe pattern as their fur.
– Wanna feel like a 19th-century aristocrat? Then just sprinkle some champagne on your shoes because that’s how they made their footwear shine back then.
– Silver does have antibacterial properties. However, just putting something silver in the water, whether it’s a spoon, chain, or coin, won’t cut it, because there aren’t enough silver ions to get that cleansing effect.
– It’s hard to imagine life without phones, but Green Bank, located in West Virginia, has become a cell-free zone in the name of science.
– For some reason, hiring managers find orange the worst color and are more likely to reject a candidate wearing it. In case you wonder, the best color to wear is blue!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC