How to get rid of bags under your eyes and dark circles? It’s a problem that’s familiar to almost everyone. There are dozens of reasons why they appear, but there are also a lot of ways to get rid of this nuisance. A consultation with a specialist, healthy eating and sleep, using natural face masks and compresses, and other solutions to suit all tastes. But if you’re pressed for time, here are some quick tricks you can use to get rid of puffiness and dark circles around your eyes! Bright Side found for you 5 simple remedies which will help your eyes to look bright and sparkling.
Other videos you might like:
12 Strange Tips to Become More Beautiful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4K9y-eMkGY&
Do THIS to Remove Blackheads From Your Nose https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJdhp9zvLu4&
I Decided to Sleep for 4 Hours a Day, See What Happened https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbFzL-0pEeU&
Use a cold spoon 0:25
Make your own face masks 1:40
Change your habits 3:09
Use a neti pot 5:09
Exercises for fine lines 6:49
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Whether it’s puffiness, dark circles, or wrinkles you’re dealing with, placing cold materials on your skin can make a world of difference. That’s because the cold reduces inflammation by constricting blood vessels and tightening the skin.
– Just put raw egg white on your eye bags and let it dry. As it’s drying, you’ll instantly feel it pulling your skin tighter. When it’s done working its magic, rinse it off, and you’re good to go!
– Puffy eyes can be caused by a number of things, many of which are connected to your daily habits. So, for one, you can try lowering your salt intake. While throwing a pinch of salt over your food can often save a drab meal, the extra sodium makes your body retain more excess fluid.
– Using an extra pillow to prop yourself up when you sleep can make a world of a difference. And try as best you can to sleep on your back. This will allow gravity to work for you by pulling excess fluid down and away from your face.
– A neti pot is a great device for flushing out your sinuses, especially for allergy sufferers. If you’ve never used one before, it can be a little intimidating. But once you get the hang of it, it’s a really easy thing to do every day at home.
– Even if you’re in your 20s or 30s, you may have noticed sneaky little wrinkles making a home in the corners of your eyes. But don’t worry, you can just tighten the muscles around your eyes with the help of facial exercise.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC