Last Updated on
Tartar sauce might be great on your fish, but nobody likes to have tartar on their teeth. And I’m talking about bacteria-filled plaque that hardens and stains your pearly whites. It occurs when you forget the golden rule of 3: brush, floss, and rinse. When not removed, it becomes rough and can actually lead to gum disease. Not to mention, those yellowy stains can make you feel pretty self-conscious about your smile.
But don’t worry! You’ve got everything you need to pulverize that plaque right in your kitchen! You can use baking soda, orange peel, or even strawberries and tomatoes for doing this! We at Bright Side are on bad teeth, bad breath, and poor oral care patrol. Here are 10 ways to get rid of tartar and shine bright like a diamond.
Baking soda and salt 1:05
Orange peel 2:12
Lemon juice 3:16
Sesame seeds 4:03
Hydrogen peroxide and mouthwash 4:49
Coconut oil 5:28
Strawberries and tomatoes 6:03
Aloe vera and glycerin 6:38
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda with a pinch of salt and put some of this mixture on your toothbrush. Alternatively, you can add it to your regular toothpaste too.
– If you’re looking to get rid of stains and tartar buildup from your teeth, simply rub the white part of the peel directly over your teeth for 2 to 3 minutes.
– Replace orange peel with lemon juice if you want better and faster results.
– Sesame seeds act as a natural scrub that both polishes and cleans your teeth.
– Mix 1 tablespoon of antiseptic mouthwash with 3 tablespoons of 3% hydrogen peroxide solution. Gargle this mixture for a couple minutes and follow it up with clean water.
– In a popular procedure calling “oil pulling,” the coconut oil absorbs dirt in the mouth, reduces tartar and plaque, and helps you get rid of bad breath.
– Both tomatoes and strawberries are rich in vitamin С, so you can use them if lemons or oranges aren’t your thing. Chop up and blend either of them into a paste and put it on your teeth.
– Mix 1 teaspoon of pure aloe vera gel, 4 teaspoons of vegetable glycerin, 10 drops of lemon essential oil, and 4 tablespoons of baking soda in 1 cup of water to get a smooth paste.
– Grind the cloves (or find a ready-made powder), add a little olive oil, and apply the mixture to the stained areas.
– Sanguinaria is a plant more commonly known as bloodroot. But it’s not as weird as it seems at first glance; bloodroot extract is often included in toothpaste!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?