Do dreams actually have meanings? Or are they just short movies that your subconsciousness randomly creates? Dreams have always fascinated people. To this day, psychologists conduct extensive research to try and figure out what happens in our mind and body when we sleep.
In ancient Egypt, those with colorful and vivid dreams were considered to be special people. So special that most of their dreams were recorded on papyrus! The Egyptians firmly believed that divine revelation came from dreams, in which you could find all the answers to your worries and gain wisdom. In the 19th and 20th centuries, Sigmund Freud, a famous neurologist and the founder of psychoanalysis, introduced his perception of dreaming in his book The Interpretation of Dreams. According to Freud, when your consciousness is asleep and resting, your subconsciousness wakes up and produces images that give you a little sneak peek into your deepest self.
Being lost 3:22
Being chased 4:00
Being trapped 4:46
Losing teeth 5:32
Being naked 6:14
Meeting a celebrity 7:00
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Flying might show that you have too much on your plate at the moment and that you desperately want to “fly above” all your problems. Either way, these dreams are a way for your subconsciousness to tell you that something needs to be changed if you want to feel this level of lightness and happiness in reality.
– If somebody pushed you, this means you’re putting too much pressure on yourself. If you know the person who pushed you, they’re probably the one to blame for your stress.
– The most obvious one is that you have lost your way in reality, and you know that deep down — but you keep going. Your subconsciousness is trying to reach out and warn you that you’re going in the wrong direction.
– Dreams of being chased are especially common among people who suffer from anxiety and depression. Psychologically speaking, these dreams reflect that you’re trying to avoid something in your waking life. So next time you have this dream, try to remember who was chasing you.
– Psychologists suggest that being trapped in a dream can show that you’re holding on to your past and, therefore, can’t live fully in your present. Take some time to re-evaluate your behavior, habits, and attitude. Make sure they reflect the current you, not somebody you used to be.
– Psychologists are sure that dreams about your teeth are closely connected to the fear of losing your attractiveness and youth. You’re afraid that people will reject you if you become less appealing. And even though it seems like a completely natural fear, if such dreams are recurring, it’s a serious problem.
– If you notice that you often have dreams in which you appear naked in front of people, this might indicate that you often try to hide your true personality to please others. In this way, “naked” dreams are similar to those in which you lose teeth — with one little exception: it’s not about your looks.
– According to Lauri Loewenberg, dream expert and author of the book Dream on It: Unlock Your Dreams, Change Your Life, if celebrities are frequent guests in your dreams, it may signify your desire for the validation and recognition you’re not getting.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC