How to know if your house is being watched by burglars? Many people protect their homes. Some choose alarms; others rely on strong doors with complex locks. Some go even further by installing security cameras, LED lights, smart locks, and high-tech security gadgets.
But even the most observant people don’t always notice that robbers have already started to watch their home and are waiting for the right moment to make a move. Pay attention to details that can be connected with theft, even if they seem trivial at first sight. In today’s video, we’ve prepared a list of signs that should help you stay alert.
Missing garbage 1:24
The disappearance of your dog 2:20
An empty gas tank 3:06
A new janitor 3:57
A broken window 4:37
Problems with lights 5:22
Ads and stickers 6:03
Strange marks 7:24
Calls from unknown numbers 8:10
A broken lock 9:03
– You should make it a rule and a habit to always tear up papers with personal information into small pieces before throwing them away.
– Dogs guarding a house are a burden for robbers. That’s why they may try to get rid of the “guardian” by drawing it outside when the owners are not at home.
– To prevent their potential victims from coming home earlier, robbers may drain the gasoline from their car. In the worst-case scenario, you won’t be able to get to a gas station, which means you’ll get back home even later.
– If you use the services of a cleaning company and you always see the same worker, the appearance of a new cleaner should worry you. Be extra cautious if the company itself didn’t inform you of the change in personnel.
– Some criminals may throw stones at a car or house window to check if the owners are at home and whether the alarm works.
– If you live in a private house and there are lanterns with motion sensors installed in your yard, check them immediately if they appear to be malfunctioning.
– Commercial flyers are annoying pieces of trash, but little did you know that they can be used against you. Robbers mark easily accessible homes with the help of commercial flyers and simple stickers.
– Erase any suspicious marks that appear on the door of your home, on garden lanterns, or simply near your home.
– To find out at what time the owners of a home are absent, robbers call the home phone and drop a call. If a small child picks up the phone, robbers can try to get some information from them.
– A malfunctioning lock or scratches on a door are signs that somebody has tried to get into your house. Take action right away!
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC