How to keep an exotic pet. It can be a skunk, a fennec, or even a capybara. Above all, it’ll cost you quite a lot of money and effort to take care of one of those creatures. But if you’re ready to accept the challenges and responsibilities, pay attention to these important tips any exotic pet owner must follow.
Sugar Glider 4:49
Electric Blue Crayfish 7:43
– The capybara is a huge but very friendly rodent that can weigh up to 140 lb. This intelligent animal can make friends with anyone and gets along well with cats, dogs, and birds. You can easily train your capybara, and it won’t show any resistance or aggression.
– The fennec is the size of a chihuahua, weighs no more than 3 lb, and is getting more and more popular as a pet. It is an extremely friendly creature that’s full of energy.
– Despite being a popular domestic pet, the axolotl is on the verge of total extinction. Catching this amphibian in natural waters is prohibited, but it’s OK to breed it at home.
– Sugar gliders are incredibly affectionate and strongly attached to their owners and the animals they live with. Flying squirrels are nonaggressive, and they respond well to voice intonation and can be trained in simple commands.
– Genets get really attached to their homes. Despite its exotic looks, the genet is unpretentious. Its main needs are regular feedings and a clean tray.
– Hedgehogs are good-natured and have an amazing ability to get used to home conditions quickly. Remember that hedgehogs are predators, and raw meat should be the core of their diet.
– The electric blue crayfish need clean water, a large aquarium, and a place to hide in there.
– The kinkajou is curious and loves following its owner wherever they go, hanging off their shoulders and sitting on their lap. They don’t really make any trouble and easily adapt to a new home.
– Foxes have quite a specific character: they are devoted but independent and very curious, trustful, and playful. Finding a common language with this pet will take a long time, so you have to be patient.
– Skunks are affectionate and very loyal, much like dogs. A tame skunk doesn’t use its fetid weapons at home. The main thing is to regularly comb out the animal and trim its claws.
#exoticpet #animalplanet #exoticanimal
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC