How to know if you drink too much coffee? Yes, coffee can perk you up and bring you back to life when you wake up feeling sluggish. It also improves your mood and, at least for some time, boosts your physical and mental performance. But if you think that you can drink as much coffee as you want without harm to your health, you’re wrong! We’re gonna tell you what can happen if you drink too much coffee.
Bowel problems 4:38
Racing heart 5:22
Feeling depressed 8:36
#caffeine #quitcoffee #insomnia
– Too much coffee can make it impossible for you to fall asleep when you actually want to; that is, at night. Not only does it increase the amount of time it takes you to fall asleep, it also decreases the duration and quality of your sleep.
– Caffeine increases not only blood pressure and heart rate but also stress hormones like epinephrine and cortisol. That’s why if you’re sensitive to caffeine, even a small cup of coffee can make you feel anxious.
– Coffee may result in stomachache, similar to the kind you get after eating food that’s gone bad. Researchers from Europe have figured out that coffee contains some compounds that stimulate the production of stomach acid.
– In the long term daily consumption of coffee dehydrates you. This, in turn, can lead to constipation.
– The stimulatory effect caffeine has on your system can cause your heart to beat faster right after you have a cup of Joe. But if you drink too much coffee, this can also lead to atrial fibrillation or, in other words, an irregular or rapid heart rate.
– Caffeine actually shrinks the blood vessels in your brain, which significantly slows down the blood flow there. In fact, a 2009 study published in the scientific journal Human Brain Mapping showed that two small cups of coffee can reduce blood flow in the brain by 27%.
– Coffee is a natural stimulant, but when that “high” wears off, you come crashing down and are left feeling groggy and exhausted.
– When you’re suddenly deprived of caffeine, your mood can plummet to the brink of depression.
– In some people, their attempts to wean off caffeinated drinks all just lead to moodiness and irritability.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC