How to get rid of arm fat? This is one of the most troublesome types of fat, often lingering even after you’ve slimmed down. It doesn’t let you wear clothes that reveal too much. It’s time to act! In this video, you’ll find the most effective exercises that will help you to tone your arm muscles. Naturally, this won’t happen overnight. But if you stick to your training routine, you’ll see amazing results pretty quickly.
Criss-Cross Exercise (or Scissors Exercise) 1:00
Hands Up, Hands Down Exercise 2:11
Wall Push-Ups 3:19
Arm Circles 4:57
Overhead Bends 7:11
Chair Dips 8:26
The main principles of a healthy diet 10:02
#slimarms #armfat #plank
– Scissors Exercise is not only effective but also pretty exciting. Due to its cardio effect and high speed, the scissors exercise is a perfect warm-up. It heats up your body and increases your heart rate.
– Hands Up, Hands Down Exercise is a simple exercise that’s fun to do. But at the same time, it works your whole arm. It tones the muscles, which makes your arms look slimmer.
– Wall Push-Ups give a nice shape to your arms and tones your back as well. On top of that, the wall works as a kind of resistance. This increases your arm and back strength more effectively.
– If you want to make your arm workout even more exciting, include the arm circles exercise.
– Plank has several benefits. First of all, it strengthens your arms and removes the useless layer of fat covering them. Secondly, a plank is also really effective for your legs and the whole core of your body.
– Overhead Bends have a double benefit: not only does it strengthen your shoulders but it also tones your side muscles.
– Chair Dips will effectively strengthen and tone not only your arms but also your back. It may seem difficult at first, but if you repeat it often enough, you’ll soon feel that it’s getting easier to perform this particular movement.
– On top of that, try to add 90 to 180 minutes of intense aerobic exercise to your weekly activity. Surprisingly, getting more sleep will also speed up the slimming process. And don’t forget about the importance of a healthy diet.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC