Are you smart or average? How would you describe a genius? Einstein’s grandnephew who knows the answer to every test question ever? Or maybe it is a smart person who can solve any problem? We have news for you: it is not just about your genes, grades, or life experience. Scientists have revealed ten signs of a wise person we bet you’ve ignored.
You don’t smoke 0:36
You’re not the loud type 1:32
You can find a connection between just about anything 2:34
You’re a liberal 3:47
You often ask yourself the big questions 4:48
You’re super loyal 5:54
You have surprising hobbies 6:45
You like to take risks 7:46
You bite your nails 8:54
– Dr. Mark Weiser who works for Sheba Medical Center in Tel Hashomer and his colleagues believe there is a link between smoking and intelligence. They found that the more you smoke, the lower your IQ is.
– Super smart people are mostly quiet. They don’t babble, and they don’t often initiate conversations. Why? They are too busy thinking.
– Creativity is about drawing lines between what seems to be disconnected from others. It is possible for those who have experienced more things and have analyzed that experience. Doesn’t it sound like the definition of being wise? Those wise people normally come up with the most genius ideas.
– One of the signs of being super smart is to be bold enough to accept ideas that move our world forward.
– The more you think about the nature and future of everything around you, the more you realize different scenarios are possible. You know that at some point, it could all go wrong, and it’s making you anxious. Being always alert and prepared for whatever may come your way is typical for smart people.
– Those who successfully beat the desire to do it and are loyal partners to just one special individual tend to be smarter than those who cheat and sleep around. It is also explained in that intelligent liberals study by evolutionary psychologist Satoshi Kanazawa.
– . If you are a computer systems analyst who gets new ideas from origami or a chef who is inspired by furniture design, you are pretty much a creative genius. It has to do with the ability to relate the totally unrelated and being bold enough to try new things and design new concepts.
– When we speak of risks, we don’t mean life-threatening stuff like jumping off the roofs and train surfing. Risks are the new challenges and ideas that you gladly try out of curiosity. And, quite a bit of adrenalin, as well.
– Nail biting has been largely considered just a nervous habit, yet recent studies show it may be a demonstration of perfectionism. According to psychologists, such body-focused habits as skin picking, pulling your hair or biting your nails help fight boredom and soothe dissatisfaction.
Have you found any of these signs in yourself? Or maybe you just realized your friend is much wiser than you thought? Feel free to share in the comments.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
SMART Youtube: https://goo.gl/JTfP6L
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
Have you ever seen a talking slime? Here he is – Slick Slime Sam: https://goo.gl/zarVZo