How often do you train your mind? Yes, you can and should stretch it, as well. Exercises, games and even meditation can help you with that. Try them now and add this video to your favorites to make them a part of your daily routine. You will see the first results in a week, and it will work even better if you keep working out for a month.
Enriching your vocabulary 0:37
Memory shortcuts 5:12
Reaction game 6:18
Pocket reading 7:26
Inventing conversations 8:17
Making predictions 9:13
Building focus 10:59
– This 1-minute exercise will help you find new ways of saying “beautiful” and “comfortable.”
– Can you quickly memorize the words you see on your screen?
– How good are you at memorizing numbers?
– There are some pieces of information we’d better remember for good.
– It’s time for a reaction exercise. You will see different shapes appear on the screen.
– A set of exercises which are meant to stimulate different brain areas in what might seem like unusual ways. The term “neurobics” was made up by doctor Katz, a professor of Neurobiology at Duke University Medical.
– Your task is to improvise and invent some lines for its characters.
– Try to predict the outcome of something, which will be known in the next 24 hours.
– Different kinds of riddles are a great help if you want to keep your mind sharp.
– Let’s finish our workout with some super useful relaxation.
Don’t forget to save this video to your favorites so that you can come back to it easily!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
SMART Youtube: https://goo.gl/JTfP6L
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
Have you ever seen a talking slime? Here he is – Slick Slime Sam: https://goo.gl/zarVZo