We got familiar with diet specialists’ recommendations and put together 7 food combinations you’d better avoid. These food combinations can affect your digestion system badly and even make you sick.
Sandwiches with coffee 1:14
Tomatoes with cucumbers 2:30
Potatoes with meat 3:34
Pasta with minced meat 4:41
Beer with nuts 5:38
Dairies with pineapple 7:06
Milk with banana 8:06
– Unfortunately, when you say hello to cheese sandwiches and coffee, you also say goodbye to all the healthy properties of cheese. The main reason is that the simple carbs in bread prevent calcium from being digested properly and bringing help to your nervous and cardiovascular systems. Moreover, if you add instant coffee, there will be no benefit to your health at all!
– The latest research actually shows that combining these two vegetables can disturb the biochemical pathways of your body. This can lead to excessive calcination and swelling, and the vitamins contained in both vegetables won’t be digested properly. Above all, these products have different digestion time, which again, confuses the system.
– Potatoes with meat: the starch contained in potatoes demands alkalotic digestive fluids, and the proteins from meat demand acidic ones. So, when put together, they just get stuck inside your stomach and can bring such disorders as heartburn, belching, gas, and many others.
– Just like with potatoes and meat, the same reasoning applies to minced meat with pasta. The salivary glands produce ptyalin and amylase, which transform the starch carbs in pasta into simple sugars.
– Salty products contain a lot of sodium, so your body increases the fluid loss, and you get thirsty. That increases the likelihood of having more and more pints of beer. On the other hand, beer, as the third most consumed drink in the world after water and tea, has a couple of bad effects on your system as well.
– Pineapple and dairy don’t really go well together. Sour fruits make your digestion work slower, especially in the morning. Besides, pineapple contains bromelain, an enzymic complex which can cause intoxication when combined with dairy products.
– Combining bananas with milk, as a smoothie or milkshake may disturb your digestion process as well as your sleep pattern. Also, different flavors of these products confuse your digestion system and result in different kinds of imbalances.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
SMART Youtube: https://goo.gl/JTfP6L
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC