Advertisements

Ternopilinkling Forum

45
7
Advertisements
()

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Latest transfer news and rumor

Blues handed Mbuyamba boost

But one Barcelona youngster could be leaving after all - the Catalan giants have reportedly told Xavier Mbuyamba he can leave after withdrawing their contract offer.

The 18-year-old, who only arrived from MVV Maastricht in 2018, looks to be heading out of the door after Chelsea impressed the youngster, according to his agent.

And now the west London club will be free to sign Mbuyamba as a free agent when his contract expires - as Diario Sport say Barcelona have declared him surplus to requirements - although Juventus are also reportedly keen.

Barca close door on Ansu Fati loan

Barcelona have ruled out allowing teenage forward Ansu Fati to leave on loan amid interest from several European clubs, a report from Diario Sport says.

Photo: AFP

The 17-year-old burst onto the scene under Ernesto Valverde earlier this season and became the club's youngest-ever goalscorer.

Ansu Fati has remained a part of the first team but first-team opportunities have been harder to come by under Quique Setien.

But despite reported interest from Borussia Dortmund, the youngster will not be allowed to leave Camp Nou with Barca lacking depth in attack.

No Nigeria role for Redknapp

Nigeria have renewed the contract of head coach Gernot Rohr, ending speculation that former Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp could take the job.

Photo: Getty

The 73-year-old has been out of work since leaving Birmingham in 2017 and has international experience after taking the helm of Jordan's national team for a two-match stint in 2016.

The ex-Spurs manager was linked with the Super Eagles after doubts grew over whether they would renew Rohr's contract. But the Nigerian Football Federation confirmed a deal had been reached on Wednesday.

"I am happy to announce that the NFF and Coach Gernot Rohr have concluded all contractual discussions and he will stay on as the coach of the Super Eagles', Amaju Pinnick, president of the NFF, said.

"We can now focus on qualifying for the World Cup and winning the Nations Cup. These are sacrosanct and Coach Rohr is aware of these conditions."

Advertisement
LIVERPOOL NEWS
Reds eyeing Lyon star

Liverpool fans may have been shocked to see speculation suggesting Timo Werner is no longer a transfer target.

Photo: AFP

But according to Corriere dello Sport, the Reds have turned their attention to Lyon playmaker Houssem Aouar instead with a 50 million (£43.7m) move apparently on the horizon.

It seems an unlikely move, given the Reds' luxury of options in central midfield. But perhaps the Reds have lacked a true playmaker since Philippe Coutinho and Aouar would fit the bill.

The report adds they will face competition from Juventus, however, with the Bianconeri reportedly keen to offload Adrien Rabiot and Aaron Ramsey to make room for new arrivals.

EUROPEAN NEWS
Rodriguez set for controversial Madrid switch?

Real Madrid midfielder James Rodriguez is reportedly set to cause a stir in Spain - by heading to rivals Atletico Madrid.

Photo: AFP

The 28-year-old has fallen out of favour under Zinedine Zidane and has struggled for form due to a succession of injuries in recent years.

According to Mundo Deportivo, the Colombian playmaker is set to snub any offer from Newcastle United - who have reportedly targeted the playmaker once their takeover is complete - and will head across the Spanish capital to Atletico after six years at the Santiago Bernabeu.

CHELSEA NEWS
Hammers offer Bakayoko lifeline

Reports in France suggest West Ham are hoping to take Tiemoue Bakayoko on loan from London rivals Chelsea.

Photo: AFP

The 26-year-old midfielder hasn't appeared for the Blues since the 2017-18 season, having been farmed out to Monaco and AC Milan on loan.

Le10 Sport believe West Ham are keen to take the Frenchman on loan for next season, although they could face competition with PSG as Chelsea prefer a permanent deal with a reported asking price of £30m.

MAN UTD NEWS
'No reason for Sancho, Haaland to leave Dortmund'

Jadon Sancho and Erling Haaland have been warned against leaving Borussia Dortmund too early in their careers amid links with Manchester United.

Photo: Getty

Standard Sport understands Sancho is United's top target this summer, although it remains to be seen whether the Red Devils will be able to afford the 20-year-old while Ole Gunnar Solskjaer remains a big fan of Erling Haaland.

But former Dortmund goalkeeper Mitchell Langerak has told the duo to stay put until they have developed. “There's absolutely no reason why any of them should leave," he told Goal.

“There is no rush for these guys to leave when they've got the perfect situation. Haaland could go 10 games without scoring a goal and the fans would celebrate him like there's no tomorrow.

“It's the perfect scenario where he's got the blessing of the support of the whole club, the whole city, and it's sort of ingrained in Dortmund's tradition to have good, young, hungry players - and when the time is right maybe they'll leave."

“But I don't see why they should when they'll be playing Champions League [football] regularly."

SPURS NEWS
Spurs consider Lopez swoop

Tottenham are hoping to snap up a few bargain deals this summer amid the financial uncertainty that has come from the coronavirus pandemic.

Photo: AFP

And one of Jose Mourinho's reported targets is Marseille midfielder Maxime Lopez, who is available for just £10m this summer according to Estadio Deportivo.

The 22-year-old has struggled for game time under Andre Villas-Boas with only 13 starts in Ligue 1, but Mourinho is a fan, the report says, and could snap up the French midfielder for a cut-price fee as a result.

Arthur tells Barca to forget Pjanic swap

Barcelona midfielder Arthur Melo has told the Catalan club he is not interested in joining Juventus in a swap deal for Miralem Pjanic, reports Ben Hayward.

The Brazilian is a popular player with Barca fans, but Standard Sport understands the Blaugrana were willing to send the 23-year-old to Turin in a move which would see Pjanic travel the other way this summer.

Photo: Getty

Amid reports he could leave, the 23-year-old issued a statement through his communications company at the end of April in which he said his only interest was to remain at Camp Nou.

But speculation has continued and unhappy at the persistent rumours over his future, Arthur has told the club directly that he is not prepared to be used as a pawn in a deal for Pjanic or anyone else.

Arthur joined Barca from Gremio in the summer of 2018 and has 67 appearances across two seasons so far for the Catalan club. Since moving to Camp Nou, the 23-year-old has become a full Brazilian international and was part of the team which won the Copa America last summer.

Barca, meanwhile, will listen to offers for midfielders Ivan Rakitic and Arturo Vidal this summer, although both players are keen to stay.

Advertisement
LIVERPOOL NEWS
Liverpool 'pull out of Werner talks'

A potentially crucial transfer story here for Liverpool fans concerning Timo Werner - and it's not good news.

Photo: Getty

According to The Mirror, the Reds have made the shock decision to withdraw from transfer talks for the RB Leipzig star and will not make any further bids.

The report claims the Merseyside outfit have been financially impacted by the coronavirus pandemic and won't go higher than £30m for Werner, with Leipzig insisting his £53m release clause is paid in full.

A worrying sign of things to come, not only for Liverpool but for other clubs too?

Dayot Upamecano scout report

RB Leipzig know they face a battle to keep defender Dayot Upamecano out of the clutches of Europe's elite clubs after an outstanding season.

Photo: POOL/AFP via Getty

The 21-year-old has attracted interest from Arsenal since last summer while Liverpool, Manchester United and Bayern Munich have also been strongly linked.

With his contract set to expire in 2021 and a £52 million release clause written into his contract, Leipzig have a tough decision to make over his future.

Scouts were able to catch a glimpse of Upamecano as Leipzig took Hertha Berlin earlier this evening kick-off as they aimed to close the gap on Borussia Dortmund in second place.
LIVERPOOL NEWS
Heskey: Reds should go for Sancho, not Mbappe
Liverpool should attempt to rival Manchester United for Jadon Sancho this summer, instead of focusing on Kylian Mbappe, according to former Reds striker Emile Heskey.
Photo: Getty/Bongarts

Mbappe has fuelled speculation he could move to Anfield after praising Klopp and Liverpool's achievements, with the PSG star's future uncertain.

But Heskey believes Sancho would be a better fit for the Champions League holders. "I’d choose Sancho for Liverpool, out of the three," he told Genting Bet.

"Mbappe is a phenomenal player who is another player who keeps on rising and is only going to get better and better. He’s focused more to keep the consistency going at that age is just phenomenal.
"It’s difficult, because for Liverpool you’d choose a player who was more on the wing than central. But again, [Erling] Haaland’s goals are a key factor.
"I’m going to be patriotic and say that Sancho would be great, being an England player and an entertaining player as well. I would say someone like that would be great to get on the wing and terrorise defences."
MAN UTD NEWS
Man United borrow funds as Solskjaer eyes transfer targets

Manchester United have borrowed £140million to boost cash funds ahead of a summer where Ole Gunnar Solskjaer remains determined to complete his Old Trafford revolution, writes James Robson.

The club’s hierarchy have withdrawn the majority of a £150million credit facility to add to a further £90m in reserves as they cope with the impact of the coronavirus pandemic.

Photo: Getty

Ed Woodward has promised Solskjaer United will be competitive when the transfer window reopens, with Jadon Sancho their leading target. But the club last week revealed the devastating impact of Covid-19, which has seen revenues tumble by £28.4million and net debt soar by 42.2 percent to £429.1million.

That is set to have a major impact on their spending power, with Jude Bellingham, Jack Grealish and James Maddison also targets.

United’s liquid strength – with funds described as being ‘available on demand’ - is seen as a major advantage over rivals who have been worse hit by coronavirus and in need of quick cash injections.

But the loan, which United say will give them greater flexibility, may also be required to help them meet wages of around £23million a month, loan repayments and share dividends to the Glazers and other investors.

Hagi snubbed interest from other clubs for Rangers move
Ianis Hagi has revealed he turned down interest from other clubs in order to secure a permanent move to Rangers.

The 21-year-old impressed after scoring three goals in 12 appearances since arriving on from Genk and attracted interest from Tottenham.

But the Romanian has opted to stay with the Scottish giants, despite offers from elsewhere.

"There was interest from other clubs, but my priority was always to return to Glasgow and play for Rangers," Ianis, who has been capped 10 times by Romania, said in a statement.

"I really enjoyed my loan spell at Ibrox and look forward to playing in front of our fans very soon, but for now I hope all of the Rangers fans and your families are staying safe and well."
ARSENAL NEWS
Arsenal to miss out on Canadian starlet?

Jonathan David is set to snub interest from the Premier League and the Bundesliga in favour of a move to Real Betis.

Photo: AFP

That's according to Estadio Deportivo, who claim the Seville outfit have pulled off a coup in convincing the 18-goal striker to join them this summer, with his club KRC Genk accepting an offer worth €15 million (£13.5m).

It will come as a blow for Arsenal, who had reportedly targeted the 20-year-old forward as a potential long-term replacement for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

DONE DEAL
Rangers capture Hagi

Genk may have jumped the boat in announcing the deak yesterday but the information was at least accurate - Ianis Hagi has signed for Rangers.

The player tweeted his delight at joining the Gers: "I’m extremely happy and proud to be part of the @RangersFC family and represent the colours of such a huge club permanently.

"I can’t wait to meet up with the boys, play at Ibrox again and keep enjoying moments with our amazing fans! I also want to thank @KRCGenkofficial"

CHELSEA NEWS
Blues set for second Ajax raid?

Chelsea could be set to raid Ajax for the second time this year to sign Nicolas Tagliafico, according to The Telegraph.

Photo: AFP

Frank Lampard is reportedly looking to bring in a left-back with questions over Emerson's future and with the Blues coach priced out of a move for Leicester City's Ben Chillwell, Tagliafico could represent a cheaper option.

The 27-year-old is keen to play at a higher level than the Eredivisie and the Dutch outfit are reportedly holding out for 25 million (£22.4m), which would not be out of the west London club's price range.

It would give Tagliafico the chance to once again link up with Hakim Ziyech, who will head to Stamford Bridge in a £37.4m deal in July.

LIVERPOOL NEWS
Magpies step up Shaqiri interest

Reports from the Daily Mail suggests Newcastle United are weighing up a move for Liverpool winger Xherdan Shaqiri.

Photo: Getty/Liverpool FC

The Switzerland international has fallen down the pecking order under Jurgen Klopp, and Takumi Minamino's arrival in January has only strengthened his case to leave Anfield.

Newcastle, who are on the verge of a takeover by a Saudi-led consortium, have apparently made Shaqiri a "major transfer target" this summer and could seal a loan deal this summer for the 28-year-old.

ARSENAL NEWS
Arsenal face Luiz decision

David Luiz could be set to leave Arsenal with the defender's contract set to expire this summer.

Photo: Getty/Arsenal FC

Standard Sport can confirm the Brazilian, who joined in a reported £8m deal from Chelsea last summer, only signed a one-year deal with the option of a further year included .

But the Gunners are yet to exercise that option with five weeks left to run on the 33-year-old's contract, although the north London club are hoping to extend the deal on a short-term basis until the end of the season.

Arsenal must strike a deal with Luiz by June 23 in order to secure Luiz until the end of the revised season or face losing the centre-back to other interested parties.

SPURS NEWS
Spurs to battle for Fraser

Tottenham are set to rival Arsenal for the signature of Bournemouth winger Ryan Fraser, according to Football Insider.

Photo: Getty

As Standard Sport reported earlier this month, Jose Mourinho is likely to be limited to free transfers, swaps and loan deals as Spurs count the cost of the financial insecurities from the coronavirus pandemic.

And that's why a deal for Fraser, 26, could appeal. The Scotland international made 14 assists in the 2018/19 season - only behind Eden Hazard - and is viewed as a bargain signing after running down his contract with the Cherries.

However, Arsenal could fight them all the way for Fraser having registered their interest last summer.

Advertisements
Click to watch or download

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating / 5. Vote count:

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

As you found this post useful...

Follow us on social media!

We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!

Let us improve this post!

Tell us how we can improve this post?

Advertisements