Prof Mary Walingo (born Mary Khakoni Walingo) is a Kenyan nutrition educator. She was born on 1 January 1963 in Kakamega, Kenya.
She has been listed as a noteworthy nutrition educator by Marquis. Mary is a daughter of Abraham and Rosa Walingo.
|Name||Mary Khakoni Walingo|
|Age||56 years old|
|Spouse||Samuel Nadolo Irangi|
|Parents||Abraham and Rosa Walingo.|
|Achievement||Noteworthy nutrition educator by Marquis|
She was born on January 1, 1963 in Kenya, as of 2019 Mary Walingo is aged 56 years old.
- Bachelor of Education in Home Economics, Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya, 1986.
- Master of Science in Applied Nutrition, University Nairobi, 1991.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Food and Nutrition, Acharya National Guard Ranga Agricultural University, Hyderabad, India, 1998.
- Assistant lecturer Moi University, Eldoret, Kenya, 1991.
- Lecturer Maseno University, Kisumu, Kenya, 1992 – 1999.
- Senior lecturer Kenya, since 2000.
- Head department Kenya, 1999 – 2000.
- Director SOFCONSTEC Kenya, since 2001.
- Member course review Kenya Institute Education, Nairobi, 2004.
- Consultant, program evaluator Kenya-Finland Vestock, Kisumu, 1998.
- External examiner Kaimosi Teacher Training, Kakamega, 1995.
She is married to Samuel Nadolo Irangi.
- Board directors Moi Vokoli Girls High School, Vihiga, 2003 – 2004.
- Chamakanga Girls High School, Vihiga, 2003 – 2004.
- Member senate Maseno University, Kisumu, 1999 – 2004.
- Member dean’s committee, 2001 – 2004.
- Member of Development Gateway, Women in Global Science and Engineering Technology.