Last Updated on
Jaaruma (born Hauwa Saidu Mohammed) is a Nigerian therapist. She was born on 26 October 1993 and is from Billiri LGA, Gombe State. She is popular for her most phenomenal discovery (silky kola) which is currently the highest gross selling product in Nigeria.
- Jaruma, real name Hauwa Saidu Mohammed, was born on the 26th of October 1993
- She hails from Billiri local government area of Gombe state.
- She attended New Capital nursery and primary school and Nigeria International College both in Abuja.
- She was admitted into Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in 20027 but left after three years to study International Relations and Human Therapy in Istanbul Kultur University, Turkey.
- She has two Bachelor’s degrees and double majors.
- Jaruma speaks four languages.
- She started her business by selling hair and dresses from 2010 – 2016. She also sold properties in Abuja and the savings from it saved up to start JAARUMA EMPIRE and registered it with the C.A.C.
- She also started a YouTube channel in 2016 to promote the therapeutic benefits of Azanza Garckeana plant also known as (silky kola and African chewing gum) and it became the most phenomenal discovery and highest gross selling product in Nigeria.The products were released in 2017.
- Jaaruma also holds the record for encouraging the largest number of women to test for ALL vaginal infections as well as pelvic cancer before using her products. Some women who had never tested for any vaginal infection or cancer all their lives had to do so because of Jaaruma.
- She is widely regarded as Nigeria’s highest-paid sex therapist. Jaaruma nets in over ten million naira every month from selling her products to men and women.
- She gives back to the society through paying of school fees, fertilizers for farmers, giving food to rural dwellers, youth empowerment, numerous giveaways on her Instagram page.
- She is also called by these names, Queen Jaaruma, Queen J, The Magician, Therapist, Relationship Expert, Princess or Queen Of Ningi, Maami, Marriage Guru.
- She has a love for food, designers bags, shoes, jewelries, luxurious vacations, and luxury destinations.
- She likes to keep her personal life private. She is married to a billionaire, Fahad Isabor.
- She welcomed a set of twins in September 2019.
She was born on October 26, 1993, and is from Billiri L.G.A, Gombe State, Northern Nigeria. As of 2019, Hauwa Saidu Mohammed is aged 26 years old.
Education & Qualification
She started her academic career at New Capital nursery and primary school in Asokoro, Abuja. And completed her secondary school education at Nigeria International College Wuse 2, Abuja.
Hauwa was admitted into Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria but dropped out in 2007 after three years of study (300 level). She later got admission into Istanbul Kultur University, Turkey where she studied International Relations and Human Therapy.
She is a multi-lingual who speaks four (4) languages. She also holds two (2) bachelor degrees, double majors.
She engaged in many businesses including pot selling, real estate, dresses, hair, and vlogging (starting a YouTube channel). Hauwa is “honor belgisi” certified (highest CGPA overall).
Here in Nigeria, Jaaruma is a trusted, successful and popular brand. In 2016, She made a video educating Nigerians on the therapeutic advantages of Azanza Garckeana (snot apple). The video went viral and became a successful product.
She registered her brand with the Co-operate Affair Commission (CAC). Jaaruma researched on Silky Kola with lakanin ningi (SKMLN) the process took there over three (3) years. The product was sent to all the states in Nigeria for a test in 2017.
She released the Goron Jaaruma kill them all (GJX) which helped increase her success rate. The product was a success and sold in the 36 Nigerian states.
Jaaruma’s impact on Nigerian therapeutic discovery has been tremendous. Her products are among the highest-grossing products in Nigeria.
She also advises buyers to test for all vaginal infections and pelvic cancer before purchasing and applying her products. This has added to the number of women who have tested for vaginal infection and/or cancer in the country.
She considers it a great responsibility to give back to society. Jaaruma is known to have provided school fees, fertilizers, food, youth empowerment, jobs, giveaways, donations including One Million Naira to an eight-year-old child. She is not only a giver but has been a great source of positive influence and has saved many relationships.
Jaaruma has no form of ethnic and religious barriers, she is known by her friends as that girl.
She has thousands of followers on Instagram and also subscribers on her YouTube channel. On her accounts, you get a detailed explanation of what her products are all about.
For phone consolations, she charges customers One hundred Thousand Naira (₦100,000) only and Two Hundred Thousand Naira (₦200,000 Only for physical consolation (face-to-face). Home service is also opened to women alone where she charges Five Hundred Thousand Naira (₦500,000) only.
Jaaruma announced a cash prize of Fifty Million Naira (50,000,000) to the Port Harcourt based Big Brother housemate, Tacha who was recently disqualified from the reality show.
She said “Sweetheart @symply_tacha come home U will use this N50,000,000 million naira to EXPAND ur @everythingtacha brand.
Dear friends, I did not forsake Tacha & I will NEVER abandon her! I only took my time to analyze the whole situation & the fact is that she has no one else but us. Always remember that @symply_tacha Mother is Late so please, please, I beg you to allow her to heal & allow her to lick her wounds”.
The 23-year-old who has been one of the most controversial housemates in this year’s season was disqualified because she and fellow housemate, Mercy got involved in a fight earlier in the day.