The 21st century is the age of rapid technological progress, and we’re advancing at a mind-blowing rate. So what do you think our world will look like by 2025? It’s only a little bit more than 5 years from now, but by various accounts, it’s going to be really exciting in 5 years.
Solar panels will beat fossil fuels in energy output, becoming the largest source of energy on the planet. Augmented and virtual reality will become a thing. The problem of traffic jams will either be solved altogether or very close to it. Human genome will most probably be cracked, and only ethical issues will remain before genetic modifications of people become available…
Other videos you might like:
10 WAYS THE INTERNET HAS CHANGED OUR LIVES FOREVER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-ABeWFx5hI&
That’s What’ll Happen to the Earth In 1,000,000,000 Years https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blf9PKCNXcs&
Stephen Hawking’s 7 Predictions of Earth’s Demise in the Next 200 Years https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq9wipOftXw&
Solar panels 0:30
Augmented and virtual reality 0:50
People themselves will become enhanced 1:16
The problem of traffic jams 1:45
Gasoline fuel will become a fading memory 2:12
The Internet of Things 2:39
Artificial intelligence 3:37
Human genome 4:33
Teleportation and time travel 5:25
Machine learning 7:33
5G mobile Internet connection 8:06
#future #technology #brightside
– Solar panels will be able to absorb much more sunlight, and even when it’s overcast.
– You’ll be able to have a virtual tour around a hotel before booking a room in it. Or how about taking a good look at 3D models of all goods in a store before adding them to your cart?
– The problem of traffic jams will either be solved altogether or very close to it. With the growing demand for driverless cars and even flying cars, the human factor will decrease dramatically.
– Gasoline fuel will become a fading memory by 2025. Electric and hydrogen-powered vehicles will push gas-powered ones further and further out of the market.
– The Internet of Things, or IoT, will be omnipresent. Smart homes, smart offices, whole smart buildings — literally everything will be connected with everything else, separated only by closed internal networks.
– Several large companies, like Google, Facebook, and SpaceX, are already working together on a project that will bring the Internet to everyone on the planet at speeds over 1 megabit per second.
– In 5 years’ time, the AI will not only be able to answer simple questions and follow your commands, but it will also become deeper and more inquisitive itself.
– Human genome will most probably be cracked, and only ethical issues will remain before genetic modifications of people become available.
– No more littering the soil and the oceans — we’ll be making a huge step towards a greener planet.
– Of course, we won’t be able to go to the past or teleport around the world in 5 years’ time. But the concept itself will become more real either way.
– With genetic modification becoming commonplace, modified crops will be grown indoors.
– Robots will take over the most menial jobs on the market, making humans turn their attention to more intellectual tasks.
– 5G mobile Internet connection will be a common thing in most technologically advanced countries and cities.
– Blockchain will become the preferred method of transferring money and valuable assets between people and organizations.
– Entertainment will become even more diverse with the growth in popularity of space tourism.
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC