What does your birth date mean? Both scientists and statistics confirm that it can influence your character, life choices, career, and even your love life!
Scientists believe that people, when trying to make sense of their lives, tend to focus on three main questions: Who am I? Who do others think I am? And who do I want to be?
Personality tests help us find out the answers to these serious fundamental questions in a fun way. Answering the questions in this test will help you find out more about your personality!
If you believe that our birth dates describe who we are, what we are good at and the challenges we can face, then grab a pen, a shit of paper and watch our new video!
1. When is your birthday? 0:39
2. Pick your favorite season. 1:10
3. What is the date of your birth? 1:40
4. What time of day or night was it when you were born? 2:13
5. Pick the personality trait that’s most prominent in your character. 2:45
6. What are your favorite colors? 3:19
7. Which animal do you like the most? 3:48
#birthday #personalitytest #whoyouare
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Your total score is 70 to 110. Although you aren’t susceptible to depression or mood swings, the people around you often suffer from your irritability. You are determined and persistent, and you try to do everything to reach your goals. You have impressive ambitions and dream of a bright future. Luckily, your hardworking nature makes your success highly probable.
– Your total score is 120 to 150. All of your friends are aware of your fickle character. Your mood can swing from wonderful to dreadful in a matter of minutes. At the same time, you’re an outgoing and sociable person. Thanks to your extroverted side, you’re referred to as friendly, upbeat, and assertive.
– Your total score is 160 to 210. You’re an incredibly optimistic person. You don’t lose heart even on the darkest days. You adore new experiences. You’re active and energetic and try not to stay inside for too long.
– Your total score is 220 to 280. You have a stoic and calm personality. You rarely get really angry, and not many things in this world can irritate you. At the same time, you’re a bit introverted and shy. You prefer staying at home and spending time with your closest friends to loud parties and big groups of people.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC